from the other channel posted by click_me of MRO philippines
1. Where is the ordinance?
2. When was it passed?
3. When and where was the ordinance published?
4. Where is the IRR for the said ordinance?
5. What is the standard being followed?
6. What method and device for measurement is being used?
7. Does the standard apply to all vehicles or is it selective apprehension?
8. How does the enforcer determine if it is an open, straight, free flow, tune, sport, racing pipe?
9. Are they authorized to apprehend based on air or noise pollution or just simple traffic violations?
10. Where is the LTO document that allows them to do this sort of apprehension?
On #7, if the ordinance does not apply to all vehicles, it should not apply at all... Constitution dictates that we are all entitled to equal protection from all laws...
sir sa susunod mag pa ticket kayo then sabihin nyo na lng contest ninyo yung violation
marinig lng nila na i contest mo ung ticket cgurado sa kangkungan dadalin yung mga yun...
ang problema kasi minsan hindi natin alam ang batas. we should try to research on these things also, hindi lang basta makalusot tayo eh ok na. mas na tolerate natin ung mga buwaya na yan.
meron tyong motorcycle rights organization and they are willing to help...
mas madaling mangatwiran kung tama tayo!!!!