Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Welcome To Laguna Moto Club!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen

+16
ahtablizo
jm_03
shinjuken
driedmango
wakami
sean21
Stealth
Liam
stackerassy
Hakz
Shogun31
prodigy
trebs05
split_fire
RockyRoad
Bushotato
20 posters

descriptionAccident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen - Page 5 EmptyRe: Accident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen

more_horiz
yong sa tren nalang yhel hehe

descriptionAccident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen - Page 5 EmptyRe: Accident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen

more_horiz
@stackerassy wrote:

Honga! mas maganda ito malayo ka palang eh lahat tatabi pati trucks at buses. ahihihi!Laughing

more_horiz
@stackerassy wrote:

hindi pwede yun stack kasi wala naman kisame ang MC natin, di ba sa
kisame nakalagay yung taling hinahatak para sa tren di ba.
Tapos baka madisgrasya ka pa kasi pag di kaya ng isang kamay yung
pagbatak, eh 2 kamay ang gamitin, bitawan mo pa manibela eh di
ma lalong......KAPOWWWW!!!!. bom

more_horiz
guys share ko lang.... last monday (may14 - election)...
i was with teth sa taguig (sa kanila)... pinipilit ko mag marilaque, joyride lang nman, just wanna enjoy the sunset... first time with my new bike. Nakumbinse ko. Take off about 3pm... Siguro mga 5pm we reached pranjetto hills, sarado yung stop shop, shet. wala pa naman kaming dalang tubig. a bit exhausted due to traffic @ cogeo. So after a few shots (pictures), we decided to go, will be meeting some mcp friends, 7pm @ shell c5...

On our way home, still at marilaque, my chain snapped.
it whipped, and as I've expected, nag lock siya sa rear sprocket...damn...

maya na ulit ako post... pahinga lang ako... masakit pa ang katawan ko...

more_horiz
So what happen..naaksidente kayo???

more_horiz
Haks, ano nangyari sa inyo?

more_horiz
bitin hakz... suspense pa...

more_horiz
ang sumunod...

after nya maglock, I skid... for a few meters, then...
hinto... Phew.. I managed to balance my body to the bike's side skid... I went off my bike, checked the rear sprocket...
it snapped, then wrapped around two times. I can't move the bike... it was very heavy... But with a handful of pushing and pulling, the chain went off... I can move the bike again.
I pushed the bike on the side of the curve, looked up the sky and said... "Shet. padilim na..." "Bhie(Teth), call Mark(Overdose)... She checked her phone... unfortunately, there's no signal up marilaque... It was almost 7pm, and darkness crept upon the stranded couple.

medyo nahihilo pa ko... abangan ang susunod na post... rest at tulog muna konti.

more_horiz
Bitin ulit...nyahhh...ibang klase to.

more_horiz
he he he parang komiks... abangan ang sususnod na kabanata...

but what is important is safe si Hakz at walang masamang nangyari sa kanya...

LMC # 02 - KAWAZAKI ZX130
www.lagunamotoclub.com
www.cubclub.gnuthings.com
www.motorcyclephilippines.com
http://underbonesphilippines.com

more_horiz
Yes, thanks bro, your safe same with FL.

Suzuki Raider 150R
Accident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen - Page 5 SignatureLogo_Prodigy_2

more_horiz
asan na ang sumunod na kabanata... kelan ang wakas hehe

more_horiz
Hakz, musta ka na?

more_horiz
Hakz, ano na update dito? Okay ka lang ba? Kumpletuhin mo na kwento mo,

nabibitin kami eh Wink

LMC # 18
IMI Engine Freaks
http://lagunamotoclub.com/
http://cubclub.gnuthings.com/
http://underbonesphilippines.com/
http://motorcyclephilippines.com/

more_horiz
ang nakaraan...

*pls read past post na lang....

we continue...
no signal?! damn. Wait, there's three people on the side of the road... We ask them... "Manong, pwede bang magtanong... saan po ba pwedeng mag-iwan ng motor dito?" The man said... "Dun pa... pointing on a homebound road... Pero malayo-layo pa yun. Pero pwede kayong mag-iwan dun." Teth asked the other... "Meron naman pong bumabyahe ditong jeep diba po?" the man answered... "Hanggang alas otso lang ang sasakyan dito." Then I looked in my watch and seen... It was just a few minutes from 7, pero naisip ko... Aabutin pa kami ng 8 dito. shet. I thought it over... Said to my baby... "Bhie, iwan mo na ko. Go get help. Stop in a 5min interval, then check if there's signal. Call mark(overdose)... Leave me na." She said... "no! mahirap na dito. I dont want to leave you here." I said... fine. ilawan mo daan ko. Madilim na kasi. i'll push the bike uphill. So she did it. A few grueling meters pushing the bike uphill made my vision dim and I started to feel dizzy. We got no water since sarado ang pranjetto hills. We both push the bike uphill for a few meters, then run back to the other bike and pick it up... just to see where we're going. There's no lights on that side of earth! damn! After a few minutes, we stopped, and I insisted..."Bhie, go. Get some help. Get a signal and text xphils and/or overdose. I can't fix this since I left my tools at your place." With more thinking, she gave a nod, a deep breath, and went out. All is left is me, my bike, eerie sound and darkness of marilaque at night...

end of part three..

more_horiz
no ending?

more_horiz
Ayos ang marilaque adventure mo a....more...more....

Suzuki Raider 150R
Accident, You Will Never Know When Will Happen - Page 5 SignatureLogo_Prodigy_2

more_horiz
Haks, Whats next??? Pwede cronicles to ah!

more_horiz
darkness was upon me... only the sound of wind, the shifting leaves, and a weary heartbeat can be heard... After a few minutes, naisip ko.... "Shet, what if bhie met an accident? Or worse, baka may mangharang sa kanya... she's alone! damn." Mas lalo lang ako kinabahan every minute that seems a lifetime that pass. After I regain my breath, I started pushing the bike uphill again. Little by little, until I look back to where I came... Ang layo na rin pala... I just so wondered, my vision is getting blurry and my hands tremble... (sign of loss of blood sugar/water). So I turned the bike on the side (even though it was dark, I can still see the surrounding because my eyes became adjusted to the dim light, and there, I rested.. for another few minutes again.. A few moments later, I hear the sound of an engine... anxiously waiting what awaits on the next corner, I see one light. It was a motorcycle... I waved my hands to ask for help, but the motorcycle didn't stop. After it passed, naisip ko... If I were in his shoes, di din ako hihinto for anyone in a secluded, dark place. For security purposes... So I waited again. Again, I heard the sound of a single cylinder engine... That sounds familiar... a few hundred meters, I recognize the headlight, and yes, it was my baby... phew. good thing, she's safe... Along with her, a man, whom she asked for help. And in the hands of this man, a rope. Hope started to flow again, when I heard he said... "Uy, malapit lang pala eh..."

end of part four.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum